Thursday 18 August 2011

What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you

I don't think I have mentioned this on my blog earlier but my grandmother woke up one morning last week with tons of pain everywhere. She spend a couple of days and nights at the hospital but came home yesterday. I thank to god that the cause wasn't more serious. Anyways, I went over to her house today and ate some chips and just kept her company. I bought flowers for her and then it was time to say goodbye. She wished me good luck in Kenya. Then my mother drove me to Lund and I met up Ebba and we took a coffee at Espresso House and shopped. I bought a purple-glittery eyeliner. It's so easy to talk to her so it is always so much fun to be with her. Unfortunantly it was goodbye for us too :( Then I unexpectingly met Olivia on the bus. Tomorrow is my last day here in Sweden. My flight leaves 7 in the morning on Saturday. Haha, I'm so excited now =D
Haha awesome hat I'm trying on

The hippie life of Ebba..?

Olivia and I on the bus :)

My beloved grandmother and I <3

No comments:

Post a Comment