Tuesday 9 August 2011

Day 6


suprise suprise, another day by the pool hahaha!! There was also a vollyball tournament that I participated in but I can only describe how that went in one word: FAIL... Then I also dropped my piercing in the pool and now it is forever gone :( RIP piercing, I have to buy a new one, the exact same one. At night, it was our last time we ate dinner at the restuant and our last time to go to the hotel disco but it was loads of fun. Then all us cousins and siblings went out with a bunch of people from the hotel, both customers and workers but in the end it was only my two cousins, 3 guys and me left. I cam home pretty late and it is today when all my tiredness is starting to sink in haha good thing I'm leaving but I actually DON'T want to go home.

1 comment:

  1. What the hell? Do u put make up on or something before u sleep? Hehe seriously even then u look perfect!

    ReplyDelete