Friday 19 August 2011

Packlist

Ok, so I have gotten a few comments and an email asking if I am going to continue blogging in Kenya and the answer is YES!!! I am :) I also like to thank everyone who reads my blog and leave sweet comments. It is really warming and you guys are the reason for me continuing to blog.

Packlist:
1. Clothes (shorts, jeans, shirts, sweaters, shoes, dresses, skirts)
2. Perfume
3. Towels
4. Pillows
5. Toiletteries
6. Movies+The Sims
7. Computer
8. Ipod
9. Mobile phone
10. Bikini+bathingsuit
11. Pictures+posters (of Michael Jackson)
12. Empty photo album
13. Adressbook
14. Jewellery
15. Candy
16. My stuffed toy
17. Reading books

That is pretty much all I can come up with right now. I don't need much more since I get furniture and all that in Kenya... Haha gosh I'm excited now =D

Here are also two quotes that I like :)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! its so inspiring! Good luck inKenya! i hope you will love it there, im sure you will! Who are you going to live there with? :) xx

    ReplyDelete