Wednesday 10 August 2011

Day 7

Yesterday was our last day. We did our normal routie, wake up, breakfast, pool. Just this time we also had to pack. After spending a couple hours by the pool, we went and ate lunch/dinner at a resturant by the beach. I had seafood risotto but changed my mind quickly. Then we went up to the hotel again and there was a little pirate "party" for the younger kids that my sister and I participated in to help out our younger cousins. It was actually sooooooooo fun hahahha. But we had to hurry afterwards because we needed to catch the bus to get to the airport. Now I am home in Sweden and it is freeziiiing... By the way, only ten more days before I move to Kenya and there is a lot that has to be done before. Then I'll live the entire year as if I were on vacation ;D



1 comment:

  1. "Then I'll live the entire year as if I were on vacation"
    I really hope this is a joke for your sake.

    ReplyDelete