Thursday 18 August 2011

My life is compete.

I got my computer back today. It is all G now :D hahaha...

By the way, just a few minutes ago, I got an account at www.weheartit.com. You guys can follow me there and see what pictures I like. It is probably mostly going to be about celebrities, sex, quotes etc. But if you have time, then take a look and follow :) my account is: http://weheartit.com/martawiberg



These are some of the pictures that I have hearted so far. There are more and will be more to come :)

6 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!! I think i know that kid! in the last pic. wow if it isn't him it looks just like him. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha seriously? thats kinda cool. He looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, whatever. we hung out for about a year, without saying anything, then at the end of the year he tells me he has a girlfriend. jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All pics come from weheartit obviously! She wrote that in her post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u captain obvious! i meant what'd she use to search for it.

    ReplyDelete