Sunday 7 August 2011

Day 4

I'm trying to figure out what happened yesterday, my mind is blocking my memory. But most likely something like this: I spent the entire day by the pool and swam with my younger cousins. Oh yeah, I also played basketball with three reaaaaaaally tall pro's so that kinda failed but then I played beach vollyball and that went a lot better. The night was the same, dinner at the hotel, a dance show at the hotel etc... Then my cousins, siblings and I stayed at the disco at the hotel until 5 minutes past midnight because that was exaclty 20 years ago my brother was born. We stood on the chairs and sang for him. Some of the workers that we have gotten to know here even came to congratulate him. Then we all went out again with two of the hotel workers but we came home a lot earlier than all the other days: around 2-2.30ish...


No comments:

Post a Comment