Saturday 6 August 2011

Day 3

The days here just get better and better. I can't believe half the week has already gone by, I wanna stay longer. I've met and gotten to know so many people, I don't want to leave. Yesterday however, was another relax by the pool day. We played some games and I also swam a few minutes in the ocean but I prefer the pool so I went back there. After dinner there was a live band and we watched the entire show. Then I went out again with two of my cousins, my brother and two hotel workers but after just an hour or so, my brother and one of my cousins left. It left my cousin and I alone with these two guys. It was really fun though. We might go out tonight again but we'll see...FYI, the reason my spelling is so f*cked up sometimes is because I stress when I write and then I don't really care about spelling and grammar and stuff.
My cousin and I <3

My cousin and I <3

Daddy :)

3 comments: