Monday 22 August 2011

I know you're not my first goodbye and I know I'll see you soon but I break down whenever I think about you

I've known you for exactly a year, I've been hanging out with you as much as I have hung out with other friends in my past, I've said goodbye to many more friends but somehow, it hurts more knowing that you are not here. Out of all my friends I've lost and the people I've said goodbye too, our last moment has broken me more than any other. I look at our photos and I remember how much fun we had when it was taken. I talk to you on skype and you feel so close, I talk about you with others and you feel so distant. Sometimes we disagreed, sometimes we got on each others nerves but that doesn't matter because I am still so goddam happy that I met you. I'm growing fond of Kenya but I still wish I could see you everyday like I did before. I miss our gossip, making fun of our class etc. I just miss you so much.

1 comment:

  1. stoooooooooop, you're making me cry !!!!!!! <3
    I really really would give anything for you to be here right now with me.
    I miss everything we did together. Everything. You'll always be a part of me, and I will always carry a little bit of Martism with me.
    LOVEYUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete