Sunday 28 August 2011

I spread my wings and I learn how to fly

I have been sitting here in my room now and been surfing the internet. Tomorrow is school so I am going to go to bed soon but tomorrow is also Michael Jackson's 53rd birthday. I'll be thinking about him all day. My friend Emilia (feels like I have known all my friends from Kenya much longer than a week) is turning 18 so Anna and I are getting up early to celebrate. Today however, everyone from the boarding went to an ostrich farm. Some people could ride them and I kinda wanted to at first but decided not too because first of all, I felt bad for it cause it looked really mad and annoyed whenever someone jumped on it and second of all, I found it kinda gross haha. So Anna, Emilia, Yanjaa, Linnea and I ate lunch at the resturant there. It was a long trip back and when we came back, Anna, Emilia, Yanjaa and I went to Junction and just kinda chilled. We came back and I took a powernap before eating toast with Anna. Then we went and hang with Emilia and Axel in the Zebra room. Now I'm here but time to sleep so goodnight <3







No comments:

Post a Comment