Friday 5 August 2011

Day 2

Yesterday was also really fun. My entire family (cousins, parents, grandparents etc) woke up and played some games. hihi, it was pretty cool. Then my mum, dad, brother, sister and I went into town and ate lunch. We had pizza and ice cream. We also looked quickly through some stores. When we were going to go back to the hotel, the bus was so full that only my mum and I came with haha but the ride was hell. When we came back, we layed a bit by the pool and just swam and chillaxed. At night there was another party which was Michael Jackson themed and we all went to it. When it got late, my cousin Stina and I joined some of the hotel workers and went to a bar with them. It was tons of fun but we came home pretty late and still I managed to get up a 7 this morning...?





No comments:

Post a Comment