Sunday 14 August 2011

Kyss mig/kiss me

I came home like two minutes ago from the movies with Linnea. We watched a Swedish movie about two women that fall in love. I really liked the movie :) When the movie was done, we had about an hour before the bus went and it was pouring so we started dancing around in the rain. When we eventually came to the bus stop, two guys (seeming a bit "out of it") started talking to us about their own political views :S hahaha. Anyways, now its 5 days left before I leave for Kenya!!! By the way, the reason for my crapping updates is because I have been busy with friends and partying etc and just taking advantage of the little time I have left here in Sweden.
a picture of me from Croatia

an old picture from when I saw Eric Saade live
 
Kyss mig trailer :D

1 comment:

  1. are u into that kinda thing? u watched a les movie? sorry if i sound immature. *.*

    ReplyDelete