Tuesday 2 August 2011

Packlist

In a few hours I am on the plane on my way to Dubrovnik. It is going to be so nice. Nine days in the sunny paradise with high tempeture, beach, swimming pool, tennis court etc. So nice to get away from all problems and worries and just relax. I am going to try to get internet everday so I can blog at least one time everyday.This is what I am bringing:
1. Books
2. Money
3. A computer
4. My Ipod
5. Mobile
6. Speakers
7. Bikini
8. Formal dress
9. Summer clothes
10. Toiletteries
11. Stuffed bunny xD
12. Camera
13. Chargers
I think that might be it...?
This is how it looks. Tomorrow morning I am going to wake up here with the sun burning on my skin and the sand between my toes.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh I want your life. Your traveling and looks:$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arg, European. for me it's like, yay, Oregon...it's like four hours away lol. :)

    ReplyDelete