Thursday 25 August 2011

Asante Sana

Hellloooooooo everyone :) tomorrow its FRIDAY FRIDAY gotta get down on FRIDAY!!! haha, I only have one lesson tomorrow at 11 so me, Anna, Emilia and some others I think are going for Brunch. Real nice. Today, Anna, Emilia and I went to this market where I bought a dress, a scarf, a necklace, and a pair of earrings. The people here literally pull in your clothes to make you buy from them and try selling there stuff  in really expensive prices. I also tried the worlds greatest, I repeat, the worlds GREATEST frozen youghurt. It was amazing and I actually don't think that I have ever tried anything more delish. Now I have been in the sauna for like an hour with like half the boarding haha and took a swim in the pool. Now, I'm gonna lay in my bed and watch a movie. Later babes <3
Awesome to have the pool this close to my room

I miss my BFFFFFFFFF <3

1 comment:

  1. dont u miss ur friends a lot? olivia, julia and linniea?

    ReplyDelete