Wednesday 17 August 2011

I fly like paper, get high like planes

Half of the day was more a chillax, take it easy day. I took a bath, blogged, listened to music etc. Around four-five, my grandparents, my friend Jessica and my grandmothers sister came over for dinner. It was pretty nice. We grilled and discussed the future. Jessica and Heta (my granny's sis) got me a ton of candy and my grandparents got me soap and a magazine as a goodbye present. How sweet :) Then at night Olivia came over and we listened to music ans watch youtube clips. Then we went for a loooooooooong ass walk and gossiped and just talked about everything.
My grandparents :)


My sista and I <3
Jessica's adorable son Max <3

HAHA gansta grandma

Best friends forever

1 comment:

  1. ahahaha GANGSTA grandpa!!!!!!!!!! Like a ninja. rofl

    ReplyDelete