Thursday 18 August 2011

Eye candy

A few days ago I watched "I am number four". I really liked it. It was romantic, exciting, nervbreaking etc. No one else liked it except for me though. But of course I fell in love with Alex Pettyfer, like the most attractive man alive!!! So then of course I had to watch "Beastly" just because he's in it and it literally finished five minutes ago. Vanessa Hudgens and Mary-Kate Olsen are both in it and now it is like my new favourite movie. Gosh, I can't stop thinking about it haha. So amazingly good. I can promise that I am going to watch it at least ten more times this month :) He's yummy to look at which is also a plus... haha maybe not during Beastly since he's suppose to be a beast in it. LOL ;)
Best movie ever: Beastly

I am number four <3


Delish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment