Monday 15 August 2011

Answers


betty said...
Where in kenya are u moving too and why are you moving? Do you think theres gonna be tears when u say goodbye at the airport? 
I am moving to Nairobi because I need a fresh start and Kenya just seems exciting and cool. Haha I don't know if I am going to cry, we'll see when I get there.
Anonymous said...
this may com a lil strange but are u gay? haha or at least bi? im sorry if ur not I just had to ask:-S haha sorry 
Hahaha, well it's not like I prefer girls over guys but to be honest I don't really put male and female in two different groups, I just see everyone as human so yeah I guess I might be bi...
Anonymous said...
Haha so u kissed a girl before?
Hell yeah!

svännä said...
vafan är det för frågor du får? hahaa fin blogg du har och du är väl svensk? men varför skriver du då på engelska? ha det fint =)
Ja, några frågor är kanske lite konstiga. Tack så mycket och ja egentligen men min Engelska är bara bättre/Yeah some question I get are a bit weird. Thank you so much and yes I am originally from Sweden but my English skills just happen to be better.

Anonymous said...
Have you ever had any plastic surgery? A boob job or something? If not, would you want to? And what would you want to fix? You are beautful by the way 
 Ha, no I haven't actually. I might want to in the future. If I have to choose to fix something on my body it would probably be my lips, or just the entire mouth. I don't really like the way I look when I smile.

Neeeeeea! :D said...
How old is Bella?? Hahaha, jk!!
No, but are you gonna miss Sweden when you move? I know that you're not gonna miss the weather, but is there something in Sweden that you'll miss?
 LOL, I am going to miss a couple friends and such :)

xxx said...
might as well play ten questions:
1. why did you decide to start blogging?
I thought it seemed fun and I wanted to see how it was. I also needed a place to spill my guts haha 2. how often do you party? a lot, huh?
Actually not that often, there has been some partying here and there for the past couple of days and in Croatia I went out every night but normally, it isn't too bad. 3. does it take time for you to open up to a person or are you social enough as it is?
I am social enough as it is. 4. do you read other blogs? which ones?
Yeah I read Felicia Åkerströms, Kissies, Paows, and some others from blogspot. 5. what decision have you made that you know you will never regret?
I think I'll have to choose when I went to California last November and I chose to see Imari, someone who helped taking care of me when I was younger and lived in Singapore. She lives in America now and I asked her to come and see me for a day or two. It was the first time I saw her in 8 years and I'll never forget it. 6. about how many readers do you get per day?
It depends but around 100 maybe..? 7. have you ever been in love or felt something extra for someone?
Not in love but of course have I had feelings for someone else. 8. do you believe in love at first sight?
Yeah, I believe it happens once in a while 9. your top ten favourite movies?
1. The Lion King
2. Titanic
3. Moulin Rouge
4. The Notebook
5. A Walk to Remember
6. The Hangover
7. The Breakfast club
8. This is it
9. Across the Universe
10. Super Bad 10. why did you start liking Michael Jackson?
 I don't know, I was so young but I guess because he was so different from any other human and he stood for who he was. He had a voice that made my entire body shiver.
 
 osumone said...
Whatever. whenever i do this nobody asks anything. FAIL ppl. ;) 
 aaw, just gotta keep trying xD

Anonymous said...
Best holiday you have ever had? I love your blog especially on ur vacation posts 
 I think when we went to Florida, I loved Universal Studios, or Kenya four years ago. I also loved California and Croatia. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...
How many boyfriends have you had?
Whats the furthest youve gone with a guy?
Love your blog btw <3 xx 
 I think I have had three serious relationships in my life and a ton of other flings. I am not really relationship material and I have a hard time falling for someone but I guess that is because I haven't found the right person yet. How far I have gone with a guy is private ;) sorry. Thank you so much<3

osumone said...
are u into that kinda thing? u watched a les movie? sorry if i sound immature. *.* 
Yeah, I don't see whats wrong with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment