Friday 26 August 2011

The way you make me feel

Today was fun, like really fun. I woke up around 9 to go for brunch at this resturant called Java with Anna and Emilia but they were really slow so I hung out with the guards, they are so awesome haha. Anna, Emili and I were at Java around 10 but we had to go early cause I had a class at 11 so we took a city hoppa for the first time which is a Kenyan bus that stops anywhere. At 12 when I finished, this girl called Sofie and I went to my room and watched I love you man. We didn't finish it cause she had a class so I went to Junction with Anna, Emilia and Yinjaa. I didn't buy anything, want to save some money now hehe but the others shopped crazy much. Later we went to a little bar/cafe kinda thing and just chilled when we bumped into some other girls from the boarding so we all wandered off to another bar/cafe kinda thing which is a lot bigger and we could all fit. We came home around 6-6.30 sometime and had dinner. Then Anna, Emilia and I watched Marie Antoinette and now I am in my room and I'm about to skype with Caleb.
Brunch :)

Yinjaa <33

Anna & I <3

Hahaha, Anna, Marta, Emilia

No comments:

Post a Comment