Tuesday 12 July 2011

The winners

And the winners are....
JULIA AND LINNEA
Congratulations :D You guys won because you both got the exact same amount of correct answers and tried all of the ten quotes. Each one of you get to choose one song each for this week. Post the song as a comment below and I will post them up here later.

Here are the answers:
1."I’m a lot of things: an airhead, a clothes horse, an occasional bitch. But I am not a quitter"- Naomi
2. "The cure to a break up is a hook up"- Silver
3. "Am I actually going to take the subway in LA or am I stoned?"- Ivy
4. "At least I got someone who cares enough about me to slap me. Better than you and your hand"- Ethan
5. "You know girls in Beverly Hills... I wanna roll in style"- Dixon
6. "I think I'm becoming one of those relationship people... oh my god, I'm lame"- Teddy
7. "You really weren't that hard to get over. We were only together because I needed you, that's not love"- Adrianna
8. "Never, in the history of mankind, has a guy that got the crap kicked out of him felt as fantastic as I do"- Liam
9. "It's like I'm Pretty Woman, only am I not a whore"- Annie
10. "You're not a guest. You're my bitch. Now get me some food"- Navid



Thumbs up for the rest of you who participated :)

2 comments:

  1. What are words - chris medina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanna make you sweat-Snoop dogg

    ReplyDelete