Saturday 23 July 2011

So much sadness, so many tears

I suppose everyone has heard the news. More than one terrible things have happened in the world. First of all the singer Amy Winehouse has past away, most likely by drugs. A lot of heartbroken fans around the world today. I know what it is like when your biggest hero dies :( Rest in peace Amy <3
Sadly Amy's death isn't the only tragedy in the world. Norway has lost many lives in a terrible way. I heard the news and I actually have to work on keeping my tears back. For those of you who do not know what has happened is that a phsyco went to a summer camp in Norway of 700 people and started shooting. So far, 85 innocent teenagers have been found but some are still missing. Most likely in the water. How could someone do that? A horrible thing, these teenagers were innocent. It could have happened anyone really. Makes me so sad =(

1 comment:

  1. Who's Amy Winehouse? i don't watch TV and don't get the newspaper anymore...that's sad. Stupid world, why do u have to be so corrupt? >.<

    ReplyDelete