Thursday 7 July 2011

Sorry

I'm sorry that my latest posts haven't been that good but I can't come up with much to write about. I have tried uploading a new singing video but it isn't working at the moment :/ It is either something wrong with blogspot or my computer. It would be great if anyone has any idea on what I can write about until I get the video's working. Someone asked about my ex boyfriends, and I don't really know who to write about or what to write about them. Besides, I do not know how much they would appriciate me spilling out facts about them. I can write a little about my friends which has also been a wish from a reader. I thought that maybe I can have another question time were anyone can ask as many questions as they would like and I'll answer them a little later...? Does that sound like a good idea? Tomorrow I will post up a few outfits too I think :)
To all my readers, thank you so much for reading my blog, even now when it isn't far too interesting. You guys make me want to continue blogging :) and for all of those who write nasty comments and stuff, it doesn't get to me but seriously, whats the point?

1 comment:

  1. Like u get nasty comments. Write about ur friendd and how u became friends. Hiow should a true friend be?

    ReplyDelete