Tuesday 26 July 2011

Just please...

Ok so obviously I have facebook, I think everyone in my generation ought to have it but for those of you who I do not know personally; PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME!! I guess it is normal for everyone to get some random stranger adding you on facebook but lately I have been getting tons of friend requests from people I do not have mutural friends with nor have I ever met. Especially now when I am getting more readers. There are still other ways to contact me forexample my email martiniblog@hotmail.com and anyone is very welcome to add me on msn or write to me whenever but please not facebook. I'll add you if I want to have you as a facebook friend, ok? Sorry but that is just how I want things...
LOL, Like the oldest picture ever xD

1 comment:

  1. How old is that picture? U look sooo young! But u really haven't changed that much have u? lol

    ReplyDelete