Monday 11 July 2011

Are you a 90210 fan?

So here is a little game for you readers, something I haven't done here on my blog before. This game I call "Are you a 90210 fan?". You don't have to watch 90210, try it out anyways, who knows, it might be beginners luck. If it goes well, I might continue doing things like this later in the future but we'll see :) The game goes like this; I write down the main characters from season 1-3. I will also write down a quote, what you will have to do is guess which character says what. You can write the answer as a comment below or send them to my email martiniblog@hotmail.com if you prefer having your name anonymous. The winner gets to decide two new songs for this week :) good luck !!

Characters:
1.Annie
2.Dixon
3.Silver
4.Naomi
5.Navid
6.Adrianna
7. Liam
8.Ethan
9.Teddy
10.Ivy

Quotes:
1."I’m a lot of things: an airhead, a clothes horse, an occasional bitch. But I am not a quitter"
2. "The cure to a break up is a hook up"
3. "Am I actually going to take the subway in LA or am I stoned?"
4. "At least I got someone who cares enough about me to slap me. Better than you and your hand"
5. "You know girls in Beverly Hills... I wanna roll in style"
6. "I think I'm becoming one of those relationship people... oh my god, I'm lame"
7. "You really weren't that hard to get over. We were only together because I needed you, that's not love"
8. "Never, in the history of mankind, has a guy that got the crap kicked out of him felt as fantastic as I do"
9. "It's like I'm Pretty Woman, only am I not a whore"
10. "You're not a guest. You're my bitch. Now get me some food"

6 comments:

  1. I know that Naomi said the first one because it was from the latest episode. Ivy said the third one because she kept getting high, but so did Adrianna? and I am guessing Ethan said number four because I believe that Naomi slapped him in season one? The rest of it beats me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never watched it before. 8P

    ReplyDelete
  3. naomi said 1st quote
    ivy said the 3rd one
    7 naomi? :p
    8 liam? i dont know the res haha shame on me and i watch it

    ariagni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daddy Cooooool11 July 2011 at 11:26

    CH/Qu 6/1, 9/2, 3/3, 1/4, 4/5, 2/6, 7/7, 8/8 10/9, 5/10
    The best bloooggg ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1/6
    2/7
    3/9
    4/1
    5/8
    6/5
    7/2
    8/4
    9/10
    10/3

    Just guessing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1/9
    2/7
    3/4
    4/1
    5/6
    6/2
    7/10
    8/8
    9/5
    10/3


    -JULIAAA, THE WINNER OBVIOUSLY

    ReplyDelete