Friday 8 July 2011

What do you mean its summer? Its raining

Yepp, you heard me, the sun has been shining more than ever the past couple of weeks but now it's raining :( It wasn't an easy day at work. Because of the weather and the fact it's Friday, everything went so slow. However Olivia and her boyfriend came and suprised me :) Now I am laying on my coach deciding whether or not to go out tonight. With this weather and since I'm so tired, I think I am staying home tonight. Besides tomorrow I'm going to PARTY ;)

Me after a long week of work... looking a little tired?


HAHAHA took snapshots of my friend Caleb yesterday while we were skyping... I miss him :(

Now I'm skyping with my darling dear Angeline <3

8 comments:

  1. GREAT weather in sigtuna ;) btw, ur friend calebs arms.... mm. me like! haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was rainy in my town. its like...103 right now. i love the rain, cuz our summers are always soooo hot. 8P haha ur friend is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah its sunny now though :) I love hot summers !! and yes, I know he is :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that guy your boyfriend? he looks good

    ReplyDelete
  5. no, he is just a good friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Ladies, Love You Marta :P

    ReplyDelete