Friday 22 July 2011

Turning into a nerd

Yes it is true, I am turning into a nerd. Haha, I don't suppose that is a bad thing though..? anyways, yesterday I finished reading one of the best books I have ever read. "Safe Haven" by my fave author Nicholas Sparks. The beginning was a little slow I admit  but it turned fast and I seriously couldnt get my eyes away. So many emotions come tumbling down while I read it. Not only that, but about two minutes ago did I find out that the movie is coming out in June 2012. I can't wait to see it!!!!
Now I am going to start reading another book called "One Day". I have tons of books that I am gonna read but the movie is coming out soon so I decided to get this book over with. Lets see if it beats Safe Haven (DOUBT IT) But it looks really gooood.
This is the trailer for this movie and the main character, Jim Sturgess is in one of my fave movies.

2 comments:

  1. I think everybody is a nerd of their own type. I'm a stereotype nerd, and work with technology a lot.

    ReplyDelete