Thursday 28 July 2011

Just for you Nils, just for you

So my very strong and awesome friend Nils wants me to write about him and write how he dislocated some random dudes nose. So I think he was at this party and he was chilling with some chick on a coach and then this guy walks up to him and just talks about god-knows-what and if I know Nils correctly, he got pretty annoyed. Then for some random reason the guy hits Nils in the forehead so Nils punches him and he dislocates his nose. Yes, Nils is very strong and have big arm muscles...
Here is a picture of Nils and I. This was taken when we went to Budapest if you readers remember that? Anyways, any girl out there who thinks my buddy Nils is cute? ;) hehe comment below :D <3

3 comments:

  1. Wow, he is cute <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Looks lik such a badass wen your just huging him an hes standing there XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn hes a badboy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOHH OOH! I'm lookin for a boyfriend! Not really, kidding. So i got a question...why don't u have a boyfriend? =)

    ReplyDelete