Wednesday 20 July 2011

Day 2

Day 2 is completed :)  This day I have mostly been alone but it has been wonderful. A lot of walking and now my legs hurt. Tomorrow it is time to go home, ALREADY :( Anyways, I have shopped A LOT today. Two shirts, 5 pairs of earrings, lip smacker, a necklace, a graduation present for my sister and a perfume. I was also planning on getting my nails done, but that is going to have to wait until tomorrow. I was out shopping for over five hours and I had lunch at KFC and a starbucks coffee.... lol ;) I learned that England probably is the best country to shop in but guys like to hit on the girls here. When I came back to the hotel, I relaxed a bit to rest my legs and continued reading my amaziiiiing book. After an hour or so, my sister and parents came back. They had been spending the entire day at my sisters graduation. I gave my sis her present and then we went and met up two of my sisters friends, really pretty and sweet girls. We went and ate dinner at an Indian resturant and continued later at a church that has been renovated into a bar. We had a couple drinks before continuing to another resturant and had desert. My desert was seriously delish! Best I have ever tried. no joke! anyways, now I am back at the hotel, about to go to my bed and continue reading. If you do not here from me tomorrow, I will blog again on Friday when I am back home in Sweden. Only one week before I go on vacation in Dubrovnic and today is exactly one month before I move to KENYA!! Exciting :)





1 comment: