Friday 29 July 2011

David Silver

People who like reading my post have probably firgured out that I am a huge series freak. I love series and I watch them all... Gossip Girl, That 70's Show, One Tree Hill, The OC, etc... I can't even name them all but for some reason there is one series, or two actually but in one way they are still the same, that I just love so unbelievably much, Beverly Hills 90210 and 90210. BH90210 came in the 90's and 90210 continues with new characters who goes to the same school. I love them both the same and could watch every episode 1000000 times. However, the special thing about BH90210 is that it has my favourite series character out of all time, David Silver. As a character, hes funny, dumb, adorable and I just love him all the time. Him and Donna make the perfect couple and he has the most amazing voice even when he sings.  I just wish he would also be in the new 90210. As an actor, hes the hottest man ever. The first couple of series he was this little boyish guy but now he is damn... hot enough to marry Megan Fox actually. It is worth watching Beverly Hills, 90210 just to get to see how David Silver is as a character. THE BEST <3
This is him when he sings in season 8 and Donna is the girl he dedicates the song too :)
Adorable David Silver scene from season 3
David Silver in season 1- 1990-1991

Brian Austin Green today... hot cookie <3
                                                
Donna and David, best TV series couple ever <3

Him and Megan Fox

1 comment:

  1. Oh my f god to thhe pic in the wife beater. Lucky megan fox

    ReplyDelete