Saturday 16 July 2011

Stuck in reverse

Heyaaa, I know I didn't blog yesterday but I had 0 time. I woke up normal time and then went to work and it was my last day so now I have vacation, niiiiice xD then I went directly to an Island called Ven and celebrated Sofia's birthday. It was tons of fun. She fell asleep reaaaaally early though haha oh well.. I went to bed at like two which is early for me I guess xD I came home today and it was a horrible ride home. So crouded but at least I met tons of people I know. My summer siblings as I call them came today. They live in California but they are my neighbours here in Sweden during the summers. I actually stayed with them when I was on vacation in CA not long ago xD








2 comments:

  1. Southern or Northern CA? It's cool that all of the countries in Europe are so close together, so u can travel to them. HAha i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I lived in Huntington beach and then i hung out a bit by the beaches but i spend a day in LA and Hollywood too :)

    ReplyDelete