Sunday 3 July 2011

It's like forgetting the words to your favourite song

Hey babes <3
I just got home. Last night I was at Linnéa's house and I slept over there. It was really fun :) We ate tacos, watched Teen Mom and went swimming. Then we dressed up as fjortisar and for those of you who don't know what that is, that is Swedish girls in 13-15 years of age when they wear tons of make-up and think they are really cool. Haha, it was pretty funny. Then we went out for a long walk when it was pitch black outside and we got so scared when we thought we were being followed. When we got home, we watched The Orphan but I fell asleep the last ten minutes of the movie. Like the first time in my life LOL. When I woke up, my friend Filippa came over as well. I haven't seen her since christmas so it was fun. Linnéa, Filippa and I went swimming and then ate ice cream. Now I'm home. I am so tired :( It is time for me to take a bath and then I'll blog a bit more. Hottie of the week will be up a little later too :P
<3 <3 <3

Me :)



Fjortis ;)

All the make-up from just my cheek :O

Marta, Filippa, Linnéa <3

Filippa and I <3

No comments:

Post a Comment