Tuesday 5 July 2011

Right now

Right now I am laying in bed listening to The Jackson Five. I am going to sleep soon, but I can't stop listening to MJ, he's king!!! Last night I didn't get much sleep at all. I wasn't feel good either. I was in a pms-y mood xD I don't know why but today my mood is on top again. Last night I watched one of my favourite movies of all time "A walk to remember", anyone who's seen it? Well I've seen it at least 60 times and I love it so much. Besides, the guy who wrote the book, Nicholas Sparks, is my favourite author. He only writes romance+tragedy, like a modern Shakespeare hehe.

Me right now :)
Tomorrow I am going to try to post up another singing video, but is there anything else you guys would like to see on my blog? If something is missing, write it as a comment below or as an email, martiniblog@hotmail.com. Maybe another question time?
Well good night for now <3

4 comments:

  1. Could u start showing outfits more and write a bit about your ex bfs or your friends and how u becamwe friends. Tell us more about kenya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love u r blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah maybe :) and thank you <3

    ReplyDelete