Sunday 10 July 2011

Happiness doesn't come cheat, otherwise we would all be smiling.




So I just came home from long day. I am exhausted. It all started yesterday actually when I went up to a place in Sweden called Älmhult. There we went to a party which was really fun. Met a few people, smoked some shisha ;) and rocked out on the dancefloor LOL hahaha. I slept over at old family friends and the night ended earlier than expected. I woke up around 12 and went to almost directly to my grandparents summer house. My parents, grandparents and I went and ate lunch at a pancake house. Then my parents and I drove to some people we know that just moved into a church and rearranged it to a house. It was pretty cool. Now I am home after hours on the road. These picture's are from today, pictures from last night will be up later. We had pizza for dinner and now I am tired as I could be. I guess I have to go to bed pretty early tonight. Work tomorrow and its my last week :) nice! Going to England in one week, woohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment