Friday 8 July 2011

Judgemental people: Theres nothing worse

I know I have written about this before but I honestly, truly HATE people who are judgemental for no reason. What the hell is the point of that???!!! It just shows how insecure someone can be. I just talked to a very dear friend of mine who was feeling really bad because a few people that she didn't even know called her nasty names when they saw her in town. Why do people do those things? They don't know her at all. A rumour doesn't say anything about a person, it says more about the people that spread the rumours, am I right? No, I do not know the reason behind them saying these things to her but I do know my friend and she is beautiful and so kind hearted in every way and didn't deserve what happened to her. I do not know the people who said it to her except that they are really insecure. Does that make me judgemental for saying that about them? Maybe, but I trust my friend and she didn't find out about their insecurity from a rumour, she figured that out herself when these people spat out mean words at her. So immature and unnecassary!
One good thing about myself is that I do not judge a person from talk, I get to know them first. Arghhh I get so mad when people don't do that! Everyone out there, keep this quote in mind:

Calling her ugly, won't make you any prettier. Calling her fat, won't make you any skinnier. Calling her a slut, won't make you any less of one, and trying to ruin her life, won't make your's any better.

2 comments: