Saturday 23 July 2011

Amazing night

Awesoooooooome night!! It was amazing!! It started with that I met up Julia and three other girls. We walked around town a bit and then we went to a nightclub. The line was long and it cost some but it was totally worth it. We danced the entire time and met so many guys. We stayed there basically all night and then later when it was early morning we went to Julias house and tried to get some sleep but we didn't get any. I came home somewhere between 9-10. Haha, my legs and ass are completely bruised up from last night... ouch. But it was a lot of fun =D

Now I am the most tired person on this planet. Haha, but I do not regret a thing from last night. Not saying any details here except that it was a well spend night. 

looking tired...?

5 comments:

  1. A lot of girls are grabbed a little everywhere in those places¥ lol and ye u look tired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky European...Im stuck here babysitting my 5year old cuzin. Not that it's hard, but all he wants me to do is let him play video games. LOL guess he got tht from the younger me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every friggin day of my summer...

    ReplyDelete