Saturday 14 May 2011

Say what you want about me...

I realized that my last kiss..... wasn't long ago
 
Right now, I’m listening to.... The Rollingstones
I am the happiest when I..... am with my friends
 
I talk.... way to much
I love.... Michael Jackson
My best friend is.... Olivia Nordanåker
 
My first kiss was.... a loooooong time ago
I hate people who.... are judgemental for no reason
 
Love is.... magical?
Somewhere, somebody is thinking off…. me?
I will always be.... myself
I am secretly in love with.... Justin Bieber and A LOT more
Last time I cried was…. a few days ago

My cellphone is.... waiting for a text
When I wake up in the morning... I am tired
Right now I am thinking off... summer vacation
 
Tonight I am going to.... chillax and get back all the sleep I missed last night
Tomorrow I am going to... meet some people, play tennis
I really want to.... move!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a boyfriend? You are really pretty

    ReplyDelete