Saturday 14 May 2011

Eurovision song contest 2011


Today I watched Eurovision. I was on webcam with one of my closests friends Timothy from England as we were watching it. In the beginning it was kind off funny cause it was kind off a competition between England and Sweden so we were like yelling at each other through the cams :P haha but then Sweden beat them, haha sorry Timmy :P Anyways, then it became a competition between Azerbaijan and Sweden and I really believed that Sweden was going to win but they didn't and now I am really angry !!!! Anyways, here is the Swedish song and some pictures:
 
 vs.

1 comment:

  1. WOW. I want special effects like that! thats totally awesome! my older brother was in a band for a few weeks, then their drummer shipped out for the navy. so now whenever we see some cool effects, we say that his band (faded mustache) is gonna use them some day. his favorite effects are fireworks, and fire shooting out from the stage. LOL

    ReplyDelete