Friday 27 May 2011

Day 5

Now I am at home in Sweden, not exactly the place I would like to be in but whatever. Today we woke up at 8 to finish packing and stuff but I couldn't get out of bed. Going to bed at 3 every night and waking up at 8 every morning isn't the smartest :P haha! We all walked to the trainstation together but we were not that sure of what train to take but we found it at last. We came to the airport and when everything had been checked in and such, we went for breakfast. I was so hungry :P I wasted my very last money on a ham and mozarella sandwich. When we were all about to go on board, the machine started calling out André's name haha. Turned out that he had a lighter/laser in his bag that looked like a gun. LOL :P he got so scared I felt bad but nothing happened which was good. The plane felt longer than it did before but good thing I slept the whole way. Now I am going to lay in my bed and watch a movie. I will blog later some more with a couple of other things that I bought. Looove <3
                                                                  Going back... buhhuuu
                                                               Not sure what this is...?
                                                           Julia and I <3
                                                                     Niiiick <3
                                                            Goodbye Budapest <3

2 comments: