Sunday 8 May 2011

Fly away

Do you travel a lot?

Yes, I would say that I travel a lot. My whole life I have lived in different countries. Singapore, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Sweden and I am counting on moving to more places in the future. I love going on vacation but mostly just to really hot places hihi :P But of course it is fun to go sightseeing and shopping in different countries too :)

Spain

Egypt

California

At some hiking place a loooong time ago (hihi Maria and Lena to the left)

England

4 comments:

  1. Wow. where are you planning to go next? do you ever geocache? Hey, you've been to California. What's the biggest city you've ever been to? you see, i love big cities, especially if they have modern and ancient stuff. like San Fransisco, i love the giant dome thing. My brother went to Israel about a year ago, and being harebrained walked right through the protesting Muslims to get his ice cream. i don't even think he acknowledged them. LOL ;)
    Osum1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of maybe taking a trip down to Paris sometime soon but otherwise I am going to England in July and Dubrovnik in August and then I will see what happens next. I don't know which city is the biggest actually, Bangkok maybe...?
    Hahaha that's really funny :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, but he got the ice cream. Maybe it was a bagel, anyway, the Muslims were chanting, "by blood and fire we'll conquer Palestine" i didn't get to go, but maybe in a few years. Two of my brothers have gone, and both of my parents. Cute outfits. ;)
    Osum1

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome :D you should go, I hear its nice

    ReplyDelete