Wednesday 25 May 2011

Day 3

Today was an exhausting day. My legs are soooooo sore I can barely move them. First when we woke up, we went to this place to eat breakfast, I didn't eat too much but it was good. When we were all done, we had planned to go to a church but they wouldn't let Julia and I in cause we wore shorts :/ However, we were allowed on the roof but it was so far up and since I am scared of hights I started panicking but the view was amaziiing... After that we went SHOPPING haha finally... I bought a few things. We ate at KFC and it was reeeaaalllly good. Directly after that, we went on a tour through the opera house. It was pretty interesting to hear about the old music and the history about it but towards the end, this man sang a song and he was acting a little weird hahaha. The last thing we did today, was go on a boat ride. It was really relaxing and I fell asleep but it got a little boring. Then at night, we went to this AWESOME resturant. The theme was mideval and a lot of shows were on. The food was huuuuuge though lol :P There were men playing with fire and belly dancers, dancing around the room. Now I am in Nils' room and I am about to watch a movie with Nils and Julia. I'll update later the things I bought... Night <3
                                                                              Julia, Jesper
                                                             My class :P
Andre, Julia
                                                              Julia&I
                                                           Julia's new boyfriend...?
                                                                Julia & I
                                                               A few guys....
                                                               Jesper and I doing the titanic
                                                        André, Julia,Patrick
                                                                           Chris
                                                                    Marta & Julia
                                                                   Jesper <3
                                                                    Julia & I
                                                          Nick !!!

3 comments:

  1. How old are you? That titanic pic is cool;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAHA!!! these are great pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 16 years old but I'm turning 17 in like 3 weeks. Haha thank you :)

    ReplyDelete