Saturday 28 May 2011

Answers :)

Betty said...
It sounds like you don't like Sweden, why's that? I liked it when I was there. I read somewhere about your best friend, do you have any other best friends? 
It's not that I don't like Sweden, I am just a bit sick of living here. Olivia is my absolut number one best friend but then I also have a lot of really close friends all over the world :)

Danielle said...
what do u wanna do after studenten? any plans of what u wanna become?
får man ta en läsarfika? haha när kommer du till stockholm??? förlåt för så många frågor ^^:P
After "studenten"/graduation, I think I might want to travel. Go to California and maybe spend some time there. I would like to study music or maybe journalism.  Ja det kanske vi får och jag vet inte när jag kommer till Stockholm/Yes maybe we should take a blog meet and I do not know when I am going to Stockholm.

I am nameless said...
Why doesn't a cutie like yourself have a boyfriend? Do you prefer staying home or go out to parties on a Saturday night?
I do not know, I guess I haven't found the right one yet. I am a type of person who likes staying home alone with a movie and some Ben & Jerry's and maybe a couple of friends with me but of course I love to party aswell :) 

osumone said...
thats an osum picture of you. I'm really depressed right now so i might not be posting for a while... 
Thank you so much :) I hope you get better <3

Anonymous said...
i heard your REALLY good at singing, can u PLEASE put a video up of you singing!!!!? 
Haha, yeah maybe I can put up a little video of me when I sing. Any wishes on what song?
MJFAN said... 
              whats up girl? How long have you been a fan of Michael Jackson? Do you remember the day he died? What did you do and how did you react? What is the best vacation you have ever been on? Do you like skiing or do you only go on sunny vacay's? Be good now <3 
Hey :) I have been a fan of MJ basically my whole life. I remember very well the day he died and it isn't exactly my greatest memory. My mother woke me up early in the morning to tell me he had died and I cried a lot. I didn't leave the house all day :( I am not a big fan of skiing no, and I prefer going on sunny vacations.

Anonymous said... 
             what is the best advice you would give someone who is going through a difficult time? 
 The best advice I would give is just to stay strong because no matter how hard life is, there will always be a time when everything will turn around. Don't try to do anything that might make it worse. Stay strong ;)

Anonymous said...
it seems like you live alone?? do you?? 
I live together with my brother but my parents come here pretty often and I have a lot of people like my grandmother who helps me with the household and such. My parents live in Zurich so I go there a lot too. 

ÅSNA NR 1!! said...
When will you meet me!?
When are you going to England, I know that it's in July, but which date?
DON'T MOVE AWAY FROM SWEDEN! Not without me anyway ;) Lots of love!
<3
 Haha, I know exactly who asked this :P and I dont know when I will meet you but we will have to make that soon..? I am going to england on the 17th or something like that I think. MOVE AWAY WITH ME :DDD
ÅSNA NR 1!! said... 

I have one more question... =)
When I read your blog and looked under your photos I saw that you wrote "Marta & ...." And ".... & I" Why don't you just write Marta or me and I everytime?
It's confusing! 
 Haha, I don't know why actually... don't really think about it :P

Anonymous said...
What are five words you would use to describe yourself? (: 
Good question
1. Hyper
2. Random
3. Kind
4. Cuddly
5. Open :P
Anonymous said...
are you honest on this blog?  Yes I am, I don't write up the things I do not want to say. Everything is true.
Anonymous said...
wat kinda person do ya see urself as  I kinda already answered this but  I see myself as a social person. I stand up for myself and others and I'm not afraid of competition.

2 comments:

  1. LOL you did get a lot of answers. a lot. echo echo echo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for answering

    ReplyDelete