Sunday 8 May 2011

I want to hold your hand


Hottie Maria


Leeennnaaaa
As you can see in these pictures, I have had a pretty crazy night !!! Hahaha :P I spent it at Maria's house and Lena was there aswell. Lena and I were BFF's in 8th grade and as you see in the last two picutes, we are very attractive... NOT hahaha !!! We cooked some mexican food and did some other stuff. I also bumped into an old friend in the middle of the night. Him and I hung out a bit a few years ago but we kinda lost contact. Anyways, after Lena left (she didn't sleep over), we watched Scream 4 and it was pretty lame hahaha
Now I am going to sleep a bit, didn't get much last night hehe :P

These are the shorts I bought yesterday in Italy... haha I do not exactly know what to use them for but they are cute :) They are from United Colours of Benetton

1 comment:

  1. You must travel a lot. my family travels a little bit, but for now,I'm stuck in California. someday though.
    Osum1

    ReplyDelete