Tuesday 17 May 2011

I will make a promise if it's one that you can keep

Hey everyone. I am sitting here on my kitchen floor with my mathbook open and Q cards by my side. I'm listening to lullaby's because the help me study. I am seriously so tired, I can barely keep my eyes opened but I really have to work on this :( This week is loaded with homework and such... I know, it sucks! But next week I am going to Budapest with most people in my class and after that the grades have already been set so I am just going to study as hard as I can this week and then I am all done for this whole school year. I can't wait, its gonna be amazing :D I don't have much to write about but here is a song from Twilight that I am presently listening to :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, another follower! the other two jjperri and Jacob are friends who go to my school, and they don't even look on my blog anymore. jjperri is supposedly my coblogger, but he never blogs anymore. dont know what they're missin. LOL, i put another poll on my blog, so check it out sometime, unless that was you that voted that you hated both of the choices. LOL

    ReplyDelete