Thursday 19 May 2011

Have you ever...?


Been pulled over?
No, I can't drive

Dyed your hair?
Yes !

Pulled an all-nighter?
Oh hell yeah

Baked a cake?
um... yeah

Fallen down in public?
Yeah HAHA

Been caught making out?
By who..?

Opened christmas presents early?
Not that I can remember

Broken a bone?
No, only dislocated and a lot of other things

Had braces?
no but I find it cute

Gone skinny dipping?
Ew god no

Built something out of wood?
I made a wooden heart once

Been to Disneyland?
Yeah, in Paris

Eaten a Krispy Kreme donut?
No..?

Screamed during a scary movie?
Yeah I have... Everytime

Showered with someone of the opposite sex?
...?

Been to a professional sporting event?
I have been to NECIS... don't know if that counts

Slept till noon?
I am the master at that

Been arrested?
no :)

1 comment:

  1. nice list. Haven't done most of them, but whatev. I found this amazing band i might be going to see in august in marysville. its called Black Veil Brides. oh, im sad, my friend reno is moving to idaho, and he was the one who introduced me to them. *sob* on the inside he wasn't really that strange.

    ReplyDelete