Wednesday 18 May 2011

If you never make mistakes, you never try anything new

Heyall :) Sorry I have not blogged today, like at all but I have been busy busy busy but now I am at home chatting to friends. I actually have homework but I have been working and studying all day so that is just going to have to wait. I am literally exhausted and I do not feel well at all but thank god we get to skip our first class tomorrow :D Anyways, I went to subway with my two girls Amanda and Julia today. We were so hyper and we took a ton of craaazy pictures lol ;) Amanda and I accedently broke the seat on her bike hahahah that was really funny :D Well here are some pictures
Love <3
                                                Julia and I
                                                           Julia and I on the bike
Random picture of me kissing shoes

Amanda cutie and I

Amanda and I

Julia and I
 

1 comment:

  1. Mohahahhaha, jag hade 2 lektioner i måndags, 2 lektioner i tisdags, 1 lektion idag och 2 lektioner imorgon ;) Hur känns det nu med bara 1 inställd lektion? ;) Puss <3

    ReplyDelete