Monday 23 May 2011

BUDAPEST

I arrived in Budapest a while ago and Julia and I just got into the hostel. It is actually a lot nicer than what I expected. I will blog later tonight about the day :)
                                                    Me in a massage chair
                                                     Julia and I
                                                    Linus, Andre, Marta, Jesper
                                             Linus, Andre, Marta, Erik, Jesper
                                                  Marta & Erik
                                                    Nils, Chris, Nick
                                               Jesper, Julia, Marta

3 comments:

  1. Nice pics. i wish my class was that enthusiastic. LOL, they're either nerds or girlie-girls. i wud be considered a nerd, since nerdness never completely goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha my class isn't perfect either :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. + my class is extremely immature. and nobody announces relationships, even though its pretty obvious. i not in one. kinda glad. i'll post a pic of my class so chek it out.

    ReplyDelete