Wednesday 11 May 2011

Please don't stop the music

Hey everyone :) I am standing in my kitchen now, planning my night and dinner. I am going to head down to the gym for a while later but right now I just need to clear my head a bit haha :P Today I have been wearing shorts since it is so amazingly hot and nice outside. Apart from the boring lessons in school, outside is where I have been all day and I am just getting tanner and tanner. Oh yeah :P haha... and for those of u who do not know this, which is like everyone I guess, it is my nameday today :D in a couple countries, there is a celebration for a name everyday... well in Sweden, it is Marta today but it isn't something super big. Lol, now I am just writing away so here are some pictures from today and yesterday :)

 
Hahahaha Jesper :D

2 comments:

  1. At what age did you start traveling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no memory of my first vacation :P lol, I was a baby I guess

    ReplyDelete