Tuesday 31 May 2011

Keep your head up

Hey everyone :) I keep reading that you want me to post up the song and I will I promise but I am probably going to redo it first :P I just arrived in Zürich and I am pretty tired... My bed broke somehow so my dad is trying to fix it. LOL! Anyways, today has been like the longest day of my life. We got to skip half of French but it still felt like it never ended. A lot of funny pictures and stuff have been taken today however :D
Here some of them are:
                                                        Pretty Cosima from my French class
                                         HAHAHA Julia is going to kill me for posting this picture up but I literally fell on the floor of laughter when I saw Julia's pose in it :P
                                                    Jesper is sitting on me -.-
                                                        Julia cutie <3
                                                              ew.
                                                              Marta & Julia
                                           Look how tan I am compair ro Julia :P gross picture though

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha that picture is killing meeeeee, and that pose was accidental and you know it HAHA
    -Julez xoxoooooo

    ReplyDelete