Monday 30 May 2011

Breaking Free

Hola everyone:) I'm chilling in my room right now. I got to end an hour earlier because we skipped physics :P Pretty damn awesome !!!! This morning I was sooooo exhausted... haha I fell asleep on the bus :P but other than that, I've been pretty hyper, as always. Julia filmed me while I sang "I'll be there" by The Jackson Five but the quality isn't the best so I do not know if I am going to put it up yet or not :P I probably will but it doesn't sound that good. Now I am going to take something to eat and then sleep LOL... I only have one assignment left which is for next week and then I am all finitoooo :P Going to Zurich tomorrow and I will be back on Saturday but I'll keep blogging. Anyways, here are some pictures from the day:
                                                                Jesper & I <3
                                                     Some of us playing basketball :P  
                                                             Julia & I <3
                                                              Julia fixed Nils' hair :P lol
                                                                     Julia & I
                                              Picture from the yearbook of Jespie & I <3

1 comment: