Wednesday 8 June 2011

WTF

jeez. how many friends do you have? do you keep ditching them?

um... I don't know how many friends I have, but is it such a bad thing to have a lot of friends..? And no, I don't believe that I "ditch" my friends because if I were that type of person, then others wouldn't want to be my friend, right? Yes, I have not hung out with the same person/people my entire life but I have been moving around to different places so it is hard to stay in touch with every single person I have met. There are just those I have grown closer to than others. I hope this answers your questions...



1 comment:

  1. You are the greatest friend ever, you are amazing and always there for me!! Marta is seriously one of the best friends ever. So to that person who said that, you don't know her, she's awesome, don't judge her.
    Love you! :D <3

    ReplyDelete