Monday 20 June 2011

I'd rather stay awake while I'm asleep

Heeyy :)
Haha, I see you liked my make-up post :D I needed to try something new. If anyone has any idea of what I can post about, please let me know in a comment or on my email martiniblog@hotmail.com.Today I have been hanging out with Olivia. I went to her house first and I just kinda hung out there for a couple of minutes. Then we went and ate lunch at this awesome resturant called Kust. I bumped into a guy from my old school and I didn't recognize him at first but we started talking a bit :P After that Olivia and I biked for a long time until we found our old hangout spot from a few years back haha. We sat there for a while and talked. It was nice to just talk about everything. It has been a while since I did that with my best friend. Anyways, now I am sitting here at home  with a cup of tea. I am about to plan my night :) Two more days until my birthday woohoo :DD


1 comment: