Monday 13 June 2011

Would you rather

Ski or swim?
SWIM :D
Give up television or music?
Television ... would die without music
Get even or get over it?
Get even, pretty obvious answer knowing me
Have a beautiful house with an ugly car or an ugly house with a beautiful car?
Beautiful house with an ugly car 
Be the popular one or the smart one?
I want to be so smart that I can come up with a way to be the most popular one
Tell your best friend a lie or tell your parents the truth?
Tell my parents the truth, would never want to lie to my best friend :O
Party or watch a movie?
Tonight, watch a movie. That might change tomorrow
Be gossiped about or not talked about at all?
Be gossiped about ;)
Be forgotten or hatred remembered? 
Forgotten...
Walk around topless or pants less?
Topless ;))



2 comments: